- New Patent Reexamination Statistics 2013
- Negotiating Intellectual Property FAR & DFARS Clauses in Government Contracts
- The Scope of Foreground & Background IP Transfers and Licenses
- The CFAA: A Law Against Hackers, or Employees who Misuse Proprietary Information
- Are IP Escrow Agreements Enforceable?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
On June 9, 2011 the US Supreme Court ruled 8-0 in favor of i4i in the i4i v. Microsoft case. US Supreme Court Case No. 10-290. At issue was the “clear and convincing” burden of proof for patent invalidity. The … Continue reading
Following up on my previous entry, according to a study conducted in 2007, 2/3 of all patent cases were either on appeal or had been overturned. Jury verdicts were 900% higher than bench verdicts, and juries found for plaintiff in … Continue reading